80% of American adults take an overnight trip of more than 100 miles at least once per year. Even if you don’t travel overseas, simple trips to see children and grandchildren can easily be more than 75 miles one way. Whether you are traveling across the state, the country or the globe, a TRPP is an important addition to everyone’s pre-arrangement plans.
How to Sign Up
All it takes to be covered is to complete a simple, online application form and submit a one-time membership fee of $449 – a $50 savings. No other payment will ever be required. When you become a member, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you’re protected no matter how far you travel. Within weeks you’ll receive a welcome kit and your wallet card.
What does TRPP Include?
As a TRPP member, a single call to MASA is all it takes. They will take charge of all the details – removing your family’s stress about what to do next by helping to:
- Find a local, licensed funeral home to care for the deceased
- Arrange for the preparation of the deceased for transport when you're 75 miles or more away from home
- Coordinate with Hiers-Baxley Funeral Services and the local funeral home to ensure that your wishes are fulfilled
- Handle all documents, including customs documents, or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world
- Manage all preparation and transportation elements to ensure the highest quality of services